Update on Living by a Schedule

On January 8th, I posted “10 Steps that Will Change the Way You View Time Management.”  I shared the way I had gone about organizing myself for 2014. I wanted to provide an update on how things are working out.

Honestly there have been moments I’ve felt overwhelmed but for the most part everything is working out beautifully.  I did have to re-visit some scheduling issues to give me a little more room to breathe, but I’m still moving steadily toward my goals.

Has it been free of challenges? Absolutely not, but if you want something badly enough, you persevere and see things through.

My tip would be (to myself) and others following a schedule, don’t jam is so full that you don’t have time to life your life. If your everyday becomes full of to-dos, even if they are to move you toward your goals, you lose out on the now, the journey you’re to experience.

Another thing is never put pressure on yourself to speed ahead of your schedule.  Every day has its responsibilities.  Take them one step at a time.  (If you missed it, you might also enjoy “Be in the NOW to Reach Your Goals.”)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense