It's Inspiring!


My last post discussed where I derived my inspiration to write The Madison Knight series, but what about inspiration in life, in general?  Where do you find inspiration?  On the days when you feel down, what makes you keep going?  Here's a few of mine.

Hearing my husband say "I love you."
Savoring an embrace with a loved one.
Offering a hug to comfort someone.
Laughing at a funny joke.
Hearing the giggle of a young child.
Sharing a smile with a stranger.
Holding a door open for someone, and having them be appreciative.
The hope that tomorrow will be a better day.
The sunshine that makes me put on my sunglasses.
A rainbow in the sky.
Deer in a field.
A sparrow who lands nearby.
The playful and loving nature of my beagles.
Being able to inspire or help someone else.
Hearing positive feedback from my readers.
Remembering that I make a difference.

We all have days when we are down, whether it be a brief bout of misplaced confidence or something more painful such as betrayal, or the unexpected loss of a loved one.  But we have to keep going forward. Remember what you are thankful for.

Sometimes it's necessary we take the time to grieve, however we have to remember we make a difference.  Each one of us have something to offer in this world.  Each one of us was put here for a reason.  The world wouldn't be the same without you in it.

Comments

  1. Thank you Andrew. I think it has something to do with the changing seasons, but I think a lot of us need a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carolyn. I've come across from twitter to follow your blog. I also blog and you can find me if you click my visage. Your post was very warm and fuzzy. Thank you.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    Yeah, don't get too used to "warm and fuzzy" around here, but I was having a day lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense