2013 in Review

Another year has come to an end, and a new one has been ushered in. As with many people, I find it to be the perfect time to reflect on one's journey in the last year, bask in the accomplishments, and take pride in the hurdles that were overcome. 

On a personal level, I discovered just how strong I really am. On a professional level, I came to realize that I can't imagine my life without writing being a huge part of it. I love bringing entertainment to my readers and providing them stories that they can enjoy in their precious moments of 'quiet time'.

I THANK ALL MY READERS IN 2013.

In case you missed it, 2013 saw the release of 3 full-length novels. If you haven't had a chance to check them out, you might want to.

March 2013

This book takes on the perspective of a main character who is a bad guy. He was a hitman for the Italian mafia, and when his past returns it puts his family in danger.


August 2013

This book provides a cameo introduction to Madison Knight, but follows the lives of Jessica and Bryan. He's a lawyer who got in over his head by taking on a client with power that extends beyond bars. When he's convicted, Bryan and Jessica's lives are still in danger. Can they outrun the Russians?

October 2013

Madison churns up the attention of an old flame and jeopardizes departmental relationships while trying to find justice for two murder victims.

~~
Now, one thing that comes with the reviewing of our successes in a past year is contemplating on what we might have done differently, but also the thrill that comes with looking ahead. What am I going to accomplish in 2014?

Let me tell you that 2014 holds a lot of excitement in store for my readers.  I have prepared a release schedule that will also see the introduction of a new series in April. More news will follow as we come closer to that time. But as a snapshot, there will be 3 novels, and 7 novellas released.

Be sure to sign up for my newsletter (if you already haven't) to make sure you don't miss my latest news. Subscribers will also be notified of pre-release reading opportunities as they come along. (Here's the quick link to the form if reading on a mobile device, or the sign-up form is on my blog's right-hand sidebar.)

On January 6th, I will let you know when you can expect the first release of 2014 and how you can request an advanced reading copy. Here's a tease--it's the second in the Brandon Fisher FBI Series. Exciting, yes? I think so and hope you do as well.

Comments

  1. productive year!......bravo to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Andy. Congrats on your release in 2013 as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. You were a writing machine in 2013. What kind of coffee do you drink? I need some of what you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the coffee is caffeinated, I'm good. LOL :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense