"Why's Everybody Always Yelling at Me?" - Flash Fiction

As you've probably noticed, I'm enjoying flash fiction lately.  I find it inspiring and it doesn't take a lot of time.  Today, I'm doing something different.  I have a picture, but I've added it in as an afterthought.  The passage I wrote was based on 5 random words generated from an online, you guessed it, random word generator. : )

I'd love to read what you come up with too, so please leave me a comment.

Here are the words:  
head, respect, book, balancing, faucet

All the time people are telling me I need to relax, and focus on balancing my priorites.  Read a book they tell me, but all I ask for is some respect.  I’m in my right head and just need to deal with the things the best way I know how. 

I can still hear mom yelling out at me from downstairs. Maybe if I turn on the faucet the sound of the running water will drown her out...

~~~~

Okay, not my best piece by far, but it was fun --> your turn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense