I'm "Primed" and Ready to Go!

If you're an Amazon addict, and a Kindle lover, you've heard of Amazon Prime Membership.  Unfortunately, right now the program is only available to residents of the United States.  But if you are a member, you're able to borrow 1 Kindle book per month (if I understand correctly) for FREE.

This post is to let you know all of my books are now enrolled in the program!  This means you can now borrow any of my books.  But why use your one borrow on me?  Here's why:

TIES THAT BIND
What reviewers are saying:
Reminds me of JD Robb's "In Death" series
“On the same plane as contemporary masters of the genre”
JUSTIFIED
What reviewers are saying:
"Madison Knight rocks!"
"If you like the Women's Murder Clun series, Kathy Reichs, Alexandra Cooper, or fast-moving mysteries, give Carolyn Arnold a read! You'll be hooked!"
ELEVEN 
What reviewers are saying:
"Silence of the Lambs move over. ELEVEN is an astonishing performance."
"Move over Tami Hoag..and Tess Gerritsen."
OF COURSE, if you prefer to buy my books instead - excellent as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense