A Few Announcements

First of all I want to thank all that follow this blog and/or subscribe by email.  I also thank those of you who have purchased "Ties That Bind" or have plans of doing so.  I hope you enjoy it!

The purpose of this post is just to give you a few updates on the direction of this blog.  If you've been following me for a while you might be used to frequent posts - anywhere from 17 to 27 a month.  That's a lot of reading, and I can't expect that you've be able to keep up on all of it.  There are a lot of other fabulous blogs out there and endless novels to read.

I've read some advice recently - simplify.  And I'm going to follow this advice.  I promise to bring you one post a week moving forward.  It may be on any topic from encouragement/motivational, the writing craft or forensics.  I will continue to run The Independent Voice (based on participants) and bring you guests the first Wednesday of every month.

I hope that I can continue to encourage and motivate, as again I thank you for the support you've shown me.

In closing words, it seems I have been awarded another blog award :D  Thank you Deirdra Eden-Coppel!

Comments

  1. I've heard a lot about simplifying one's blog, so I think you're headed in the right direction. So much reading, so little time . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, thank you. I hope everyone agrees :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense