The Book Trailer is Here - Eleven

Have a minute?  Watch the trailer for ELEVEN and have 11 seconds leftover!


In approximately 77 days (less, see sidebar for countdown) my FBI thriller ELEVEN will be released.

Are you ready for it?  Here's the blurb.


Eleven Rooms. Ten Bodies. One Empty Grave.

Brandon Fisher never expected this when he signed up as a Special Agent for the FBI. Working in the shadow of Supervisory Special Agent Jack Harper of the Behavioral Analysis Unit his career seemed set. But when the team is called to a small rural town where the remains of ten victims are found in an underground bunker, buried in an unusual way, Brandon knows he'll never return to his normal life.

With one empty grave, and the case touching close to home, he fears he's become the target of a psychotic serial killer who wants to make him number eleven. Only thing is, everything Brandon thinks he knows is far from the truth.


~~
ELEVEN is coming 11.11.11

Comments

  1. Wow, creepy!!!!!

    And how cool that it's coming out on 11/11/11 ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent EEGiorgi, then it's got everything I was going for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I meant "creepy" in a very good, I-need-to-get-that-book way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet guys!! :D About 76 1/2 days to go until it's release. (Counter is on the right side of this blog lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy is right! Just my kind of reading, Carolyn. Hope it becomes a best-seller. Awesome trailer... Sure hooked me...

    Hugs - Betty Dravis
    P.S. Who is your publisher? I, too, like the 11/11/11 angle...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent to hear Betty! And thank you for the well wishes too :D I'm hoping it becomes a best-seller too! lol

    And as for my publisher? Me. I just thought what else would be more perfect than for my ELEVEN novel to be released 11.11.11.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense