Ties That Bind Coming to Paperback

Here's an update on my progress in publishing TIES THAT BIND in paperback.  I received my first proof yesterday.  For those of you who haven't yet held your book, in paperback format, you can't even imagine the pride you feel.  Somehow it's like all your hard work amounted to something great!

With this said, I regret that there are some small things that need to be changed.  The color in the cover never came out just the way I wanted it, along with some other aspects that need adjusting.  I'm working my way through the book yet again, just looking for minor things such as formatting to ensure it's perfect.

It has been brought to my attention that the quotations on my e-book versions went from straight to curly ones.  This will be rectified!  New files will be uploaded both to Smashwords and Amazon to fix this inconsistency.  And I apologize to my readers who may have already purchased this and were irritated by this.

Again, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement.  Hopefully TIES THAT BIND will be available in paperback by mid-June!

Comments

  1. What an awesome feeling that must be to hold the book you wrote in your hands!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...