The Irresistibility Sweet Blog Award


Thank you to S.J. Wist who passed this award along to me!

As with most awards, there are stipulations and below is what came with this one:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2) Share 7 random things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4) Contact them to let them know.

Seven random things about me:

I've learned a lot about Office Word 2007 this past week.

I love watching snow come down while I'm inside sipping on a glass of red wine, and have a roast in the oven.

My two beagles are my children. Yep, you read that right lol.  No two-legged ones over here.

I'm a workaholohic.  Once I set my mind to finishing something, it happens.

If I'm busy working on my writing, edits, or networking, I've been known to forget to eat. (Just yesterday I didn't eat until 3:30 in the afternoon!)

I prefer the smell of car exhaust over the cow manure.  (In other words, give me the city over the countryside.)

I'm addicted to Twitter!

My nominees are:

Kenneth Hoss
Todd Bush
Charlotte Jane Ivory
Karen Delabar
Tessa Blue Jones
Dana
Kim
Tamara Rose
Tara Tyler
Sara Burr
Leona Bushman
Trisha
Leanne Beattie
Sheilagh
LM Preston

Comments

  1. Everyone is deserving! Who can choose? I don't know that I have 15 but I sure appreciate being included and now that I've found you; I followed. (Love, *love*, your seven random!) :D Tamara
    http://tamararoseblodgett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, now you copy the image to put it on your site, share the 7 random things about you, and pass it along to 15 other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :D I'm on vaca and will have to do mine when I get back :D I appreciate it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Carolyn! I'll work on my random facts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you carolyn!!!
    YOU are the sweet one!
    i have to get to work on fulfilling it now
    have a happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, thank you!! :D Will address this at some point in the future. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! ( I love blog awards!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay, congrats on your sweet award. Love that your beagles are your 4-legged "children." And hooray for workaholics! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love stalking cakes. They are tasty and fun to track.

    Alright where did it go now...?

    *runs after*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...