It's All About Me(me)

Okay, so does ask me what the second (me) stands for...Maybe like a song "meee....meee....meee"?  lol  

Dana (@raineerose on Twitter) from the Daily Dose, a great supporter, and blogger tagged me for this meme.  So now all of you get to know me better.... *bites nails* lol

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Wow, for me that’s a tough question.  One moment?  I’d say my wedding, but then I wouldn’t be as in love with my husband as I am now.  I would, however, have been more fussy when it came to alternations on my wedding dress...

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
This really is a personal questionnaire...but that one thing would be going back to when I was a teenager and decided I didn’t want to live by my parents’s rules.  I moved out, and gave my baby sister a necklace (from a friend) to “remember” me by.  Sigh...there, I bared it all.  At the time, I didn’t realize how insensitive something like this was, I was a teenager, my vision blurred by selfish agenda.  As an adult, I realize just how insensitive this was, and really hate how much I had hurt my sister at the time.  If I could go back and change this one moment, I would.

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Listen, I’m unique lol...but if I’m going to play along Carrie Huffernan from King of Queens.  I can be tough, and untrusting, but it's only because I have an underlying vulnerable streak that doesn't want to be taken advantage of.  At the end of the day, I want nothing more than a beer, great take-in for dinner, and snuggling with my hubby on the couch.






If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Okay, if we’re talking figuratively, and not really talking about bodily harm, I’d have to say my older sister, but not to hurt her, just to let her realize how much impact she has on me.

As far as someone to literally hurt them?  As if I’d say on a public website LMAO!

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Procrastination.  It’s not only when it comes to writing, or editing, it affects my getting to the gym, my housework, etc, etc....If I can do it tomorrow, then yeah!

Describe yourself in one word.
Deep.

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Supportive.

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
To reach out to other writers not only to share what I’ve learned along the way, but also to grow from them.

Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.
@Scott_Niven
@nicholasdenmon
@PeggyBechko

Comments

  1. thanks for opening up. makes me feel closer and want to root for you to be published even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm an "everything" procrastinator too. I should be on the treadmill right now, but... :)

    Thanks for answering the questions! I love your honesty--and also that you chose Carrie Huffernan; she's a great character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - procrastination, the writers perpetual plague! Good luck with your publishing endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense