Another Friend, Another Plug

Don't worry my blog hasn't transformed into an ad agency, but I'm just wanting to support those that I've become good friends with over the last year online.  Next plug will be my novel TIES THAT BIND which should be available shortly on Smashwords.com

This second plug of the day is in honor of my friend TODD BUSH, author of RICK FROST & THE ALASKAN ADVENTURE.

For Kindle-edition, click here .99 cents
For Nook, click here .99 cents
To order in paperback, click here $8.99

Comments

  1. Thank you, Carolyn. You are a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. I'm sorry I didn't do it until now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Doesn't Support Your Writing

A Big Decision...

A Promotional Tool that Makes Sense