Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I was Found Worthy

Another award *Dancing! :D*

I was honored to have received this award before, but this time it came from Karen DeLabar.  She is a talented and professional writer I met at the imaginary bar of #pubwrite.  She also introduced me to the meaning of shouting “GABRIEL”.  Thank you, Karen :)

Side plug:  If you’re not yet on Twitter, and/or haven’t taken part in socializing with other writers (especially #pubwrite), I urge you – what are you waiting for?  And I promise we’ll let you know what shouting “GABRIEL” means.

Now, like most rewards, this one also comes with stipulations *rolls up sleeves* and they are as follows:

1.  Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2.  Share seven random facts about yourself.
3.  Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4.  Contact the winners to notify them.

Seven random facts about me...huh...

1)  Apparently, I’m a biter...*bows head in embarrassment* but get your mind out of the gutter!  I just bit my little sister once when we were little.  Then, I don’t know how many years later, she then includes this advice for my hubby during wedding speeches: Watch out for the teeth cause they bite.

2)  I can read Forensic books before bed, and sleep fine (well, most of the time except for last night when I was reading about blood spatter).  (Is something wrong with me?)

3)  I’ve actually made someone laugh so hard they’ve peed themselves.  (and don’t ask me what it was cause I don’t remember what it was now...or maybe it's just not included in this random reveal lol)

4)  The top of my hit-list for summer vacation?  The gun range.  You might want to take cover, cause I’ll likely go a little crazy.

5)  I have two beagles who are my “children”.  Their names are Max and Chelsea, and they turned two years this month.  
Aren't they cute?
[insert aaawwww here]
6)  Sometimes, I love to play Mario Kart Worldwide races.  Yep, watch your **** cause that red shell’s coming at you! 

7)  ...okay, can’t believe I’m going to admit this, but I have a thing with light switches on floor lamps (especially when I’m stressed).  But I can stand there and flick them off and on, the switch around and around until my husband says “enough” ...I promise I’m not crazy.  Maybe a tad OCD....but otherwise fine lol

So, drum-roll please...

...Here are the talented writers, and winners for the Versatile Blogger Award that I have selected:

Kimberly Krey @KimberlyKrey
L. Dean Pace-Frech @Deanpacefrech
K.M. Wieland @KMWeiland
Jessie @corpusbookworm
Sara Burr @Sarafurlong 

And add a bonus:  Tara Tyler I know you have this award but you deserve it again.  You’ve been a terrific support from the start of my blog :)