Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Madison Knight Series Receives a Makeover

Trust me when I say there's a lot in motion and it only means great things for my readers! I want my readers to have the traditionally published experience when they download my books or read them in print. 

With this in mind, my covers for the Madison Knight series have changed--along with a slight modification in the name of the series. It used to be tagged "A Madison Knight Novel" but now the series will be known as the "Detective Madison Knight Series". This makes it clear to any prospective readers that they can expect a police procedural.

My interiors have also been professionally formatted to give an even more pleasurable reading experience--this goes for both e-book and print. While the Brandon Fisher FBI Series has had print versions released with these updates (both in 5" x 8" and 4" x 7" sizes), the books for the Detective Madison Knight Series are still in progress.

Without further delay, here are the new covers for the Detective Madison Knight Series. I hope you love them as much as I do.


I will keep you posted on the next in the Detective Madison Knight Series set to release the start of November.

Send to Kindle