Friday, May 1, 2015

Ties that Bind was Seen with Celebrities!

Me with Raymond Aaron (left) and Jack Canfield (right)
On April 11th and 12th, I attended the “Create Your Own Economy” seminar in Toronto. It was organized by Raymond Aaron. Now, before this event I had not heard of him, but he had two guest speakers and their names I recognized—Jack Canfield and Loral Langemeier.  Whether you know this or not, Jack’s writing has proved inspirational to me from both a personal and professional standpoint. When I saw his name on the roster for this event, I had to go! And I am so glad that I did.

As I came to know, Raymond Aaron is a businessman, professional speaker, and a New York Times Bestselling Author. He is a certified genius, and he helps writers to publish the books inside them. He is motivational and had many insights to offer. He taught us about branding and up branding, identifying our niche market and more. I even know how to design effective business cards now. (And I thought the ones I had already were!)

Jack Canfield is the author and creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” books. He has hit the New York Times Bestselling list 47 times! He helped us realize the power of thought and intention. How if we think it, we can achieve it.

Loral Langemeir’s energy was electric! She is beautiful and intelligent—a double whammy in a man’s world. In fact, she said that the world needs more female millionaires. She is termed “The Millionaire Maker” because that is what she does for people! She helped us realize that if we hold back from living our purpose, we are, in essence, ripping people off. This term has stuck with me and continues to provide that extra push to get writing even on days I may not feel like it.


So, as you can see, even from this brief recap, it was a fantastic weekend. I meet influential people, and I learned a lot. So my suggestion to any out there who might wonder whether they should attend an event like this is to go for it!

Send to Kindle