Monday, February 2, 2015

Win a $50 Visa Gift Card and a Signed Paperback


I would love YOUR help! I need to name the McKinleys' private investigation firm. I'm looking for something unique that speaks to what they do. Seeing as they distribute profits to charities named by their clients, I was hoping to have a name based around that…giving from the heart, charity, goodwill, that type of thing, but I’m interested in hearing your suggestions.

This contest is better than winning a character naming! The winning name will be used in the McKinley Mystery series for the foreseeable future. And if that's not enough, you'll win a $50 Visa Gift Card AND a signed paperback proof of COFFEE IS MURDER (releases May 27th).

ENTER NOW. This contest won't last forever. You entries must be in between February 2nd and 22nd to have your names considered. On February 24th, the top three finalists will be announced and a voting poll will be open until March 2nd. The winner will be announced in my newsletter and on my social media channels.

Submit your ideas here or fill out the form below.

Full contest details also at: https://carolynarnold.net/mckinleysfirm
Send to Kindle