Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Release Schedule 2015

2014 was an amazing year! I thank all of my loyal readers for their contribution in making it such. It marked the point where I was able to quit the day job and pursue writing full-time. I am full of gratitude toward my readers for making this possible and not a single day passes without my sending this thankfulness out to you. While I love to write, it's awesome to know that you love to read my work. 

A quick recap of 2014 marked some other monumental points for me. I had my own book signing at Chapters and Ties that Bind was placed on the shelf. I released 10 titles in one year--a record! In addition to the professional side of things, a lot shifted in my personal life, bringing many blessings.

While I celebrate the successes of 2014, I am excited about what is ahead for me in 2015! January started off with me reaching an Amazon Author Rank in Police Procedural. I was also featured in a local magazine article on the business of writing. (You can see it here.) 

Moving forward, I have many large intentions and goals, of which I won't share all of them with you, but I wanted to let you know that more releases are coming! I am busy writing, editing, and consulting with professionals to bring you more quality reads as quickly as possible.

Here is my release schedule for 2015:
January 15th will see the release of Valentine's Day is Murder
May - Coffee is Murder
July - Cooking is Murder
September - Halloween is Murder
October - A Madison Knight Novel
November - City of Paititi, the first in a new action/adventure series (full-length novels)
December - A Brandon Fisher FBI Novel

I will provide more information on these titles as it becomes available.

I hope your 2014 was full of successes--personal and professional--and much happiness. I also wish the same for your 2015.


Send to Kindle