Sunday, November 23, 2014

Magical Music #12DaysofChristmasisMurder

Releases December 4th / Pre-order available
The countdown is on--33 days and it's Christmas Day! 

On this blog, I'll be presenting 12 Days of Christmas is Murder. (Follow on Twitter #12DaysofChristmasisMurder) You'll have the chance to win prizes and we'll be discussing everything Christmas! Be sure to enter below for your chance to win!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music. It’s doesn’t matter whose version I hear, the cheerful undertone to each song taps a special place in my heart. The spirit of the holiday, the connection with others, gratitude and love being spread without restraint—it’s the way the entire year should be.

It’s my love for this season that moved me to write Christmas is Murder and it’s also why I chose Christmas songs for my chapter titles.Here are the songs I chose:

“Winter Wonderland”
“Marshmallow World”
“Blue Christmas”
“O Christmas Tree”
“The Christmas Waltz”
“Do You Hear What I Hear”
“God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”
“Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer”
“Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer”
“We Need A Little Christmas”
“Call Me Claus”
“Dominick, The Italian Christmas Donkey”
“Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
“Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”
“Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
“Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
“Jingle Bell Rock”
“Santa Baby”
“Run Rudolph Run”
“Joy To The World”
“Silent Night”
“Silver Bells”
“Frosty The Snowman”
“Sleigh Ride”
“Happy Holidays”
“Someday At Christmas”
“You’re My Christmas Present”

Since this is all about fun..


For huge laughs, visit: http://youtu.be/7oOzszFIBcE

Be sure to enter for your chance to win a month’s membership with my Book of the Month Club, and/or a Greeting Card Splash Pack. More details on the prizes here.



What songs are your seasonal favorites?



Christmas is Murder releases December 4th, but is available for pre-order from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, and Kobo

Send to Kindle